I’m Alison, an Associate Private Client Adviser with Hewison Private Wealth in Melbourne.
I’ve been with the independent financial planning firm, Hewison Private Wealth, since 2014. I began with Hewisons as a Client Service Manager whilst finishing my Bachelor of Business. After graduation I began my career as an Associate Private Client Adviser.
Hailing from a Client Services background, it’s care and attention for my clients that I love the most about being an associate financial adviser. I’m a finance savvy, people person!
I’ve just completed my Masters of Financial Planning and enjoy working with our very experienced financial planning team to provide you with the best strategic advice and personal service.
When I’m not working I love to travel. And I love music. Animals are another passion of mine. I recently became a foster carer for dogs and pups at a not for profit rescue shelter in Melbourne.
Alison’s Qualifications & Accreditations
- Masters of Financial Planning: Griffith University
- Bachelor of Business (International Business & Finance): RMIT University
Hewison Private Wealth – the company
We think we are one of the best independent financial planners and wealth creation firms in Australia. But don’t just take our word for it…
- “Boutique Firm of the Year” (finalist) at the Independent Financial Adviser (iFA) Awards: 2017, 2015 and 2016. And we won the award outright in 2014.
The Independent Financial Adviser Awards celebrates best practice in the provision of financial advice and business acumen of Australia’s independent financial advice sector. They are the only industry awards in Australia that are dedicated exclusively to boutique and non-aligned / independent financial advisers.
- Highly Commended for ‘Best Private Wealth Manager’: 2016 Financial Review Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards. We were the only private wealth firm to receive this commendation
- Plus, Hewison Private Wealth Private Client Advisers – Chris Morcom, Glenn Fairbairn, Nathan Lear and Simon Curtain were all individual financial adviser finalists at the 2018 Independent Financial Adviser Awards and/or SMSF Adviser Awards 2017