Hello. My name is Gladys and I am an Associate Private Client Adviser.
I joined Hewisons in 2016 after a short stint in the Real Estate Industry that followed my Business degree at RMIT, where I majored in Finance and Economics.
The financial planning industry is one where a broad base of knowledge is required. Every day at work is different. I enjoy pushing myself above and beyond to face each challenge in order to deliver the best service to our clients whilst working alongside our experienced financial planning team of Advisers and Associate Advisers.
Outside of the world of finance, I am a keen rock climber and outdoor enthusiast. I also enjoy doing activities like kayaking, hiking and photography. When I have the time I also enjoy giving back to the community as a volunteer. One day I hope to volunteer at a children’s home in Africa, working to support their educational and basic everyday needs.
Gladys’ Qualifications & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Business (Economics & Finance): RMIT University Melbourne
- Diploma in Management Studies (Singapore Institute of Management)
Hewison Private Wealth – the company
We think we are one of the best independent financial planners, investment advisers and wealth creation firms in Australia. But don’t just take our word for it…
- “Boutique Firm of the Year” (finalist) at the Independent Financial Adviser (iFA) Awards: 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2016. And we won the award outright in 2014.
The Independent Financial Adviser Awards celebrates best practice in the provision of financial advice and business acumen of Australia’s independent financial advice sector. They are the only industry awards in Australia that are dedicated exclusively to boutique and non-aligned / independent financial advisers.
- Highly Commended for ‘Best Private Wealth Manager’: 2016 Financial Review Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards. We were the only private wealth firm to receive this commendation
- Plus, Hewison Private Wealth Private Client Advisers – Chris Morcom, Glenn Fairbairn, Nathan Lear and Simon Curtain were all individual financial adviser finalists at the 2018 Independent Financial Adviser Awards and/or SMSF Adviser Awards 2017